Real Estate

Own a Condo Unit in Hua Hin, Thailand

Real Estate

Hua Hin is the Royal beach resort town in Thailand, which is growing in popularity. Hua Hin is not very far from the capital of Bangkok. Also, with the tourism industry shining bright, the local real estate development has also picked up pace. Now you can buy a condo in HuaHin and that too with the best international facilities and standards. Though some of the residential buildings may not be as high as the ones in Bangkok or Singapore, they are about 5 to 7 storeys high.

Great Specifications and a Range of Sizes to Choose from

The condo units being built in Hua Hin, are available in many types and sizes, starting from the single bedroom, with one bathroom in a size of around 40 square metres to a 2 bedroom plus 2 bathroom duplex type condo with a space of 88 square metres. You can go through the complete layout plans and see which one fits your requirements. These condos are well-designed and built to international standards with each condo being tastefully finished and the complex itself giving a rich appearance from the outside and inside. The builders have left a lot of greenery around the periphery of the complex and car parking facility has also been provided for.

Your decision to buy a condo in HuaHin could also be appreciated from the viewpoint of the type of facilities and amenities being provided to the residents of the complex. There is a common swimming pool with a portion meant for the kids, with shallow water. Those having an interest in workouts and keeping the body fit, there is a well-equipped gym cum fitness room. There is well manicured and maintained outdoor with gardens and play areas. You may have your own Wi-FI connection within your homes. However, when you are out near the pool or at the fitness centre, there is Wi-Fi connectivity so that you are not missing anything. Apart from the space for parking of vehicles as already mentioned the provision of 24-hour security guards and CCTV cameras, round up the facilities in the complex.

The Location and Other Benefits

This condominium complex in Hua Hin is not far from the sea and gives some great views, and the builders have chosen the best and strategic location for these two residential blocks with a total of 192 units. Based on your need and budget you can choose the flat and proceed. Buying a condo in HuaHin is not so easy for the non Thai residents. At least 51% of the cost of the condos has to be owned by a bonafide citizen of Thailand. You will also have to fully understand how the payment for the property is structured. The builders usually take 30 % in different instalments as the construction is progressing and the remaining 70% upon completion.

Owning a condo or any other property in a place like Hua Hin has many advantages. The locality will see the property prices going up, and your investment will keep appreciating as the years roll by, even if you own only half of it. You will also save a lot on the holidays in Thailand as you can stay in your own home.